How can I remove photos from a locked and disabled iPhone with a cracked screen & broken digitizer?
The title pretty much explains my massive predicament.
I'm happy to offer my information & the full unedited story as to how & why I find myself in this impossible situation as we go along... but for now I just need to know if this is going to be likely?!?
- 01-27-2016, 06:59 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,172 Posts
Re: Canít remove photos from locked, disabled iPhone with cracked screen, broken digitizer, no iClou
What are you trying to do?
Do you just want to "remove" the photos so no one can have access to them? If so, just wipe the device using iTunes on a computer.
Do you actually want to gain ACCESS to the photos and MOVE them to somewhere else? If so, you are going to need to get the screen fixed.
However, if the data is not backed up to iCloud and if you do not have a backup on a computer (using iTunes) and the iPhone is "disabled" because you don't know or have forgotten the passcode, then you will not able to retrieve them as a "disabled" iPhone has to be wiped and restored from a backup. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306
- By eseerc in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2016, 02:00 AM
- By RichardJTesla in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2016, 03:49 PM
- By Sherry_B in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2016, 05:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2016, 04:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2016, 04:12 PM