Re: Why am I unable to verify my Sky email account name & passcode via the Mail app?
You might not have set your sky email account in a proper manner. Last week I purchased Apple iphone and faced similar problem. I find it's solution by completely erasing previous set up and by downloading new set up by following below mentioned steps:
- Go to “Settings” > select “Mail,Contacts,Calendars” > click on “Add account” > select “other”.
- Click on “Add Mail Account” on your iPhone/iPad device.
- filled Sky account details on the next page by entering the following details
- Email address.
-Password for Sky email account.
- Make myself sure that the following details are filled on the next page.
- “IMAP” tab should be highlighted.
- Under the tab, host name is “imap.tools.sky.com”
-Username should be your Sky email address.
-Hostname for “Outgoing Mail Server” (SMTP) should be “smtp.tools.sky.com”
Thereafter checked Sky e-mail POP AND IMAP Settings and I was successful in my mission.
If you are not satisfied with the solution you can visit sky-customer-service number here