My iPhone 4 will not turn on. Is there a reset?
I shut my phone off because it froze up now it will not turn back on - is there a reset?
- 01-27-2016, 06:27 PM #2
- 38,524 Posts
re: My iPhone 4 will not turn on. Is there a reset?
Plug your iPhone into a wall socket and let it charge uninterrupted for about an hour. Afterwards, press both the power and home buttons simultaneously until you see the logo. After seeing the logo, release both buttons and let your iPhone boot to the lock screen.
- By RichardJTesla in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2016, 03:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2016, 05:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2016, 04:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2016, 04:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2016, 04:12 PM