The My Card at the top of contact list is not me. How do I change it.

I

iMore Question

The My Card at the top of Contact list is not me but rather someone from my contact list. How do I change it. so far all of the suggestions have not worked. It seems that IPHONE has some ideas of its own...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings → Mail, Contacts, Calendars → My Info, and then select your contact card. If you don't have a contact card for yourself, create one.

buddyjjs

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Go to Settings → Mail, Contacts, Calendars → My Info, and then select your contact card. If you don't have a contact card for yourself, create one.
I have tried deleting the incorrect contact, but it remains!! I never created a contact card and the contact is so random-how do I delete this and create a try one? I've followed the previous suggestions but nothing has changed!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have tried deleting the incorrect contact, but it remains!! I never created a contact card and the contact is so random-how do I delete this and create a try one? I've followed the previous suggestions but nothing has changed!!

I'm going to assume your contacts are associated with iCloud. If so, login to the iCloud website via a computer, select the Contacts icon, locate the erroneous contact card, and then delete it. The effects should sync to your device(s).

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

You have to create a contact card for yourself. Then follow the instructions in Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendar > contacts> my info > Tap name

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2