I want all my music stored on my iPad and not downloaded from iCloud. How do I set this up?
I am often listening to music when I am not connected to wifi so I want all of it available to me. But I want other data stored in iCloud.
- 01-25-2016, 10:49 AM #2
I want all my music stored on my iPad and not downloaded from iCloud. How do ...
Welcome to iMore! Do you mean streaming? You don't want to stream your music, you want it downloaded to offline on the iPad! Right?
Go to the iTunes Store app >Tap "more" in the bottom right> Tap "purchased"> Tap "music"> Tap " All songs"> Tap "Download All" in the upper right corner.
Note: You didn't say how many songs. Or what storage you have. Putting the songs offline on your iPad will take storage space. That's why streaming is popular.
- By jianrong in forum iPadReplies: 13Last Post: 08-23-2016, 08:57 AM
- By pibrew in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2016, 07:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2016, 07:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2016, 07:14 AM