My son gave me his ipod, & I would like to re-activate my account & use my sons Ipod.
My son Is no longer living. The screen on his ipod is locked & I want to use this device for my use.
I used to have an account & ipod.
Can you help me unlock my sons old Ipod & set up a new account?
- 01-22-2016, 03:03 PM #2
Re: My son gave me his ipod, & I would like to re-activate my account & use my sons Ipod.
If you're referring to the lock screen passcode then all you need to do is connect it to your computer and then select to restore it via iTunes. All non-native data will be erased from the device, but you should be able to then set it up as your own. If you're referring to the iCloud Activation Lock then there's nothing any of us can do for you.
- By brookeyydooo in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 39Last Post: 02-21-2016, 06:20 PM
- By tvmaster2 in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2016, 10:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2016, 03:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2016, 02:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2016, 02:21 PM