my phone freezes sometime
my phone freezes sometime when i try to text/open apps or swipe on my iphone 6 plus. Is there a fix for this or am I going to get a new phone
- 01-20-2016, 02:12 AM #2
Re: my phone freezes sometime
Welcome to iMore.
You can try a hard restart on your iPhone by holding the Home & Power button at the same time till you see the Apple logo. Make sure your iPhone software is updated. You could try turn Background App Refresh off. You would fin it at Settings>General>Background App Refresh. If these do not help then you may have to restore it to fresh and start over with it.
As for getting a new phone, unless there is a hardware problem, Apple would most likely restore it and if that solved the problem, they would send you on your way. If it did not solve the problem, you most likely would get a new phone. That is Apple's call though and ultimately up to them.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-21-2016, 07:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2016, 10:00 PM
- By sydneypatrice9 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2016, 08:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2016, 07:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2016, 07:48 PM