Why does two Apple watches have the same "name"?
Bought two apple watches. Synched each to a separate iPhone (5 and 6). Phones have the same appleid. Now both are referred to as "Joe's Apple Watch". Is this a problem? Can one of these watches be changed to "Sue's Apple Watch"?
- Best AnswerJan 18 2016 | 10:07 pm EST
Welcome to iMore! Go to Watch app > General > About > Name, and you can rename it there. That being said, it shouldn't be an issue that they both have the same name.
- 01-18-2016, 10:07 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2016, 03:19 AM
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 01-23-2016, 06:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2016, 07:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2016, 07:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2016, 07:13 PM