Can I text someone with an international number if they're currently in the USA?
A friend of mine from Europe is traveling the United States for the next 2 weeks. I'm just curious if I will be able to text that person at all over the next few weeks without crazy rates. I know I can with iMessage but will I be able to text them for free when one of us doesn't have Wi-Fi?
- Best AnswerJan 18 2016 | 7:13 pm EST
Depending on their wireless plan, you should be able to text them via their phone number while they are in the world U.S.
- 01-18-2016, 07:13 PM #2
- By Ledsteplin in forum MusicReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2016, 07:50 AM
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 01-23-2016, 06:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2016, 01:49 AM
- By eandgolf in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2016, 12:20 AM
- By t0n1zz in forum MacBook AirReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2016, 05:11 PM