- 01-20-2016, 12:20 AM #2
Re: Why does my iPhone 5c not ring a text tone only when my daughter texts me. All others sound aler
Give this a go to make sure she's on the default?
1. Open your Contacts list.
2. Select the name of the contact to customize.
3. Touch the Edit button. Scroll down and select ringtone.
4. Choose the desired ringtone from the list. You will hear the ringtone.
5. Press the Save button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
6. Now when that contact calls you will hear the new ringtone.
- By biracialfamily91 in forum iPhoneReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2016, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2016, 06:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2016, 05:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2016, 05:21 PM
- By KiwiGrrl in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2016, 05:11 PM