How to repair a burnt Apple wire?
I was using my iPad while it was charging and it suddenly burnt the wire.I unplugged the IPad as soon as possible.The iPad is safe but the charger is not.The wire is burnt not the adapted...Any help would be so kind because I am just 11.This was my dads iPad and I don't want him to know
- 01-17-2016, 01:42 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 192 Posts
Re: How to repair a burnt Apple wire?
By "wire" I assume you mean the wires in the white USB charging charging cable that came Apple charger for the iPad. It sounds like cable must have been damaged and the wires shorted causing enough current to flow to burn the wires.
Assuming the charger module itself isn't damaged, you can probably just buy a replacement cable.
- 01-17-2016, 01:53 AM #3
- 01-17-2016, 03:06 AM #4
- By denzilla in forum iOS 9Replies: 16Last Post: 07-31-2016, 06:42 PM
- By LJaneY in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2016, 11:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2016, 07:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2016, 05:33 PM