Is Apple Watch so 2.2 available with 9.3 public beta?
I downloaded public beta iOS 9.3 and really want to pair a second watch but it says that before I can do that, I need to update my first watch to 2.2. I'm running public beta 9.3 on my 6s and it says that 2.1 on the watch is the latest version. Can I not update watch os to 2.2 unless I'm using the developers beta?
- 01-16-2016, 10:17 AM #2
- 7,790 Posts
Re: Is Apple Watch so 2.2 available with 9.3 public beta?
Welcome to iMore! Unless I'm mistaken, WatchOS 2.2 is still a closed developer beta. You may just have to wait until a public beta is released. Once that happens you can go here for installation instructions: How to download the watchOS 2.2 beta | iMore
- 01-16-2016, 11:34 AM #3
- 01-16-2016, 01:20 PM #4
- By WildCatStud333 in forum AT&TReplies: 7Last Post: 02-29-2016, 03:22 PM
- By Ziembaa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 40Last Post: 01-27-2016, 08:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2016, 03:09 PM
- By szymunk in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2016, 10:19 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2016, 04:51 PM