How do I delete spam from my phone number. Very annoying.
I just need to get ride of spam callers please, help me
- 01-16-2016, 09:33 AM #2
Re: How do I delete spam from my phone number. Very annoying.
Welcome to iMore! If they have your phone number it's nearly impossible to completely stop these calls. That being said, there are a few things, other than changing your phone number, that you can do to help minimize them:
1. When you receive an unsolicited call, go to Phone app > Recents, then click the (i) next to the caller and select Block this Caller.
2. If you're located in the United States, go to www.donotcall.gov and make sure your phone number is listed in the National Do Not Call Registry.
3. Use a third party service like Google Voice that makes unknown callers announce who they are before ringing your phone.
4. Contact your carrier and see if there's anything they can do to minimize unsolicited calls.
- By Ziembaa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 40Last Post: 01-27-2016, 08:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2016, 03:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2016, 07:27 AM
- By stg 1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2016, 05:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2016, 08:07 PM