Is there a driving mode app for iPhone with adequate features?
I've just given up my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge for an iPhone 6s Plus. This is a great phone, but there is a glaring short coming. I'm in the car a lot and messaging app on my Galaxy had a setting to choose which bluetooth connection was my car. It had an option to send an automated text message reply when connected to my car.
I can tell you friends and clients loved this feature. They were informed that I wasn't available to text, why, and were given an expectation of when they would hear from me.
Is there nothing like this for my iPhone?
- 01-15-2016, 08:56 PM #2
- 38,511 Posts
Re: Is there a driving mode app for iPhone with adequate features?
When I enter crank my car, my iPhone will automatically connect to my car's hands-free system via Bluetooth. As for an option to send automated text replies, sure there is. Go to Settings→ Phone→ Respond with Text, and then create your automated replies.
- 01-15-2016, 10:14 PM #3
- 09-15-2016, 09:13 AM #4
- By ewarhol in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2016, 10:52 AM
- By Keenandog1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2016, 12:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2016, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2016, 10:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2016, 10:46 AM