How do you clear the locations that have been typed into your calendar?
Apparently I was unclear when asking this question before and the answer I got was how to clear the locations in your map app - I understand how to do this, no problem. What I need to know is how to clear the locations that have been typed into the CALENDAR. Things like "conference room B" or an address for a place that I will never go again.
I like to be able to get the map just by clicking on the appointment in my calendar and choosing the address I typed in when making the appointment, but there are many places I will never go again that are cluttering everything up when I go to add new appointment locations. I can't find any way to clear old meeting locations from the CALENDAR. Please tell me if there is a way. Thanks.
- 01-14-2016, 12:02 PM #2
- 2,387 Posts
Re: How do you clear the locations that have been typed into your calendar?
Not sure if this will help but your calendar will sync with your iCloud account and you do have the option to sync all events or a minimum of 2 weeks which should clear up any long time locations in theory
Hopefully someone will post a better solution for you soon
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2016, 04:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2016, 11:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2016, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2016, 10:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2016, 10:22 AM