How to use gift card on itunes and return on itunes?
i purchased a book on itunes last night but wanted to use an itunes gift card. I thought that I would be given the option to use it but it automatically charged it. How can i re-do this purchase and use the gift card? Also, i thought there was a way to share this purchase with my husband on his ipad. How do I do that?
- 01-12-2016, 01:46 PM #2
Re: How to use gift card on itunes and return on itunes?
Let's start with the sharing question. If you and your husband are using the same login credential for the iTunes & App Store, then your husband can go to the purchased section of the iTunes/App Store to install the item without having to pay for it.
When you want to use a gift card, you need to scroll to the bottom of the App Store / iTunes Store to select "Redeem".
As for starting over, you may have to contact Apple.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2016, 06:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2016, 05:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2016, 01:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2016, 01:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2016, 12:00 PM