- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Iphone and car stereo problems
Hi. So i have an iphone 6 plus. I just bought an aftermarket stereo for my car that has a usb port on it. I plugged my lightning 8 cable into the usb and connected it to my phone, but my stereo wont recognize my phone, or even charge it! Ive bought 3 different cables and none of them will even charge my phone from my headunit. My friend has an android phone and he plugged his charger into my headunit and it recognized, and charged his phone and it worked just fine. Does anyone know what the issue is? Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated!
- 01-08-2016, 06:11 PM #2
Re: Iphone and car stereo problems
I don't know what to tell you except that maybe the unit you have isn't compatible with your iPhone. If you have a friend with an iPhone, connect it to your car stereo and see if it will charge and be recognized.
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2016, 09:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2016, 11:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2016, 04:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2016, 01:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2016, 01:43 PM