My Apple Tv will not connect to itunes
My Apple TV will not connect to iTunes. I've lost all the apps on my menu except computer and settings? I've restarted a couple of times and then reset it. Is this due to the new downloads for the Apple TV 4. What do I do now?
- 01-08-2016, 04:30 PM #2
Re: My Apple Tv will not connect to itunes
Welcome to iMore! Are you getting an error message when you try to log in to iTunes? What exactly is happening? Your apps are probably gone because you're not logged in. I doubt AppleTV software updates have anything to do with this and haven't experienced an issue myself.
If the problem persists you can always restore through iTunes if you happen to have a USB-C cable lying around. Worst case, you're still covered under Apple's warranty.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2016, 07:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2016, 03:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2016, 02:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2016, 02:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2016, 01:52 PM