iPhone 6 failing to update 9.2
My phone acts like is going to update then right at the end it comes up can't update at this time cancel or retry. How do I get it to update?
- 01-07-2016, 07:31 PM #2
Re: iPhone 6 failing to update 9.2
Welcome to iMore! Your best bet is to update using iTunes. This article should help: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204204
Scroll down to "Update your device using iTunes" and follow the instructions. It's a pretty easy process.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2016, 07:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 01-11-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2016, 07:05 PM
- By pascal 25350 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2016, 06:57 PM
- By KAY ATCHISON in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2016, 06:54 PM