Should I get an Ipad Pro or an Imac?
I currently have a Lenovo Think Pad that is 4 years old - a bit slow and aggravating at times. I have looked at both of the above and really like them. I have never had any sort of Ipad before. Will it be hard for me to get used to? Is there a mouse I can use with the Ipad Pro? Need some help making a decision. I like the idea of the portability of the Pro but also know that the Imac is probably a better value and more powerful. Any help is appreciated.
- 01-05-2016, 07:50 AM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: Should I get an Ipad Pro or an Imac?
The two devices really are chalk and cheese. If you are looking for a touch screen and more portable device, then the iPad is probably your best bet. If you want far less portability but far more power and utility then the iMac is your best bet.
I tried using a mouse with my iPad and although it is doable, it a royal PITA to be honest. The iPad isn't really primarily designed for mouse input.
If you are looking for a full-on desktop or laptop computer experience then I think the iPad is NOT the way to go at all.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2016, 09:51 AM
- By Michael#IM in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2016, 09:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2016, 03:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2016, 10:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2016, 10:03 AM