Why doesn't apple watch silent, haptic alarm always work?
I wear my apple watch to bed. I use the silent haptic alarm to wake me every morning. I continue to use a back up alarm clock. Some times, I wake to the back up alarm clock and when I look at my watch, the alarm is on the screen (with the options to snooze or dismiss), but there are no haptic touches. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2016, 09:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2016, 09:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2016, 06:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2016, 11:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2016, 09:20 PM