Struggling to get apps to load on A-watch
I'm having trouble getting some apps to transfer over onto my Apple Watch. Apps like [redacted] have been loaded on my phone and given access by the health app but but doesn't show up on the iPhone watch app nor on my watch. Does anyone know how I can solve this?
- 01-01-2016, 07:18 PM #2
Re: Struggling to get apps to load on A-watch
If the apps do not support the Watch, then they will not install on it. If the apps do support the Watch, then use the Watch app on your iPhone to install them. If some of those Watch supported apps won't install, make sure they they are compatible with the watchOS version you have installed and/or reboot the Watch and try again.
- 01-02-2016, 06:15 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2016, 10:54 AM
- By szymunk in forum IntroductionsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-07-2016, 10:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2016, 08:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2016, 06:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2016, 05:40 PM