Impossible to log on
My son who is in the US left behind his laptop. He has set it up for me and created a password. I was able to log on for a couple of times.
Recently I can't log on using the same password. It does accept the password but then it does not complete the process for me to log on. I try to restart it and log on but get the same response (of not logging in)
- 01-01-2016, 12:41 AM #2
Re: Impossible to log on
Welcome to iMore! It sounds like something is causing OS X to hang at login. You may need to boot into recovery mode and do a system check. If your OS X installation has somehow become corrupted you can use recovery to reinstall it as well.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2016, 09:30 AM
- By aleph2012 in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2016, 05:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2016, 10:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2016, 12:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2015, 08:18 PM