How do I delete notifications from my iPad Air
Notifications are adding up. How do I delete them after reading them.
- 12-30-2015, 11:57 PM #2iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Re: How do I delete notifications from my iPad Air
1. Go to the notifications list (swipe down from the top, or just turn on the iPad)
2. Give the notification a little swipe to the left, an "x" should appear to the right of the item (swiping right won't work)
3. Tap on the "x", it should go away.
Coming from Android or another system I can see how it wouldn't be obvious, you can't just swipe to dismiss, and as far as I know, there's no dismiss all button.
Hope this helps.
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2016, 06:08 PM
- By brookeyydooo in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2016, 11:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2015, 07:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2015, 06:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2015, 01:16 AM