Purchasing the IPAD Pro 128 G. I don't plan to purchase Verizon or a similar cellular plan. Our local cellular server is just fine. Should I get the +cellular just in case? Can I still just use my Wifi?
- 12-30-2015, 04:56 PM #2
I never purchased the cellular version iPad, and the Wi-Fi only model were enough for my usage at the time. Having said that, there were times when a cellular model would have come in handy, and if I were to buy another iPad in the future, it would be the cellular + Wi-Fi model for sure. oh, and yes, you can still use Wi-Fi with the cellular + Wi-Fi model.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2016, 12:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2015, 12:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2015, 02:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2015, 10:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2015, 04:02 PM