My iMessage won't activate
I'm new to apple, and o created an Apple ID no problem and I can use it in the App Store. But whenever I try to activate iMessage it tells me that there was an error and that it couldn't activate, what do I do??
- 12-26-2015, 08:19 AM #2
- 12-26-2015, 10:57 AM #3
Re: My iMessage won't activate
Welcome to iMore! As funny as it sounds you can always try signing out of iCloud and then signing back in at Settings > iCloud, resetting your device, and then trying to activate iMessage again using Ledsteplin's instructions. This has worked for me. Just like any device, it can sometimes be finicky and might just need a little bit of a refresh.
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2015, 08:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2015, 08:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2015, 02:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2015, 02:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2015, 08:10 PM