Hi I bougth a used Iphone 4S in Colombia, working with Comcel (Claro) it did not acepted Movistar, it shows that was reported, the Imei [redacted]. I want to find the original carrier in USA and if possible the owner there to unlock and liberate it please, to use it in Colombia.Thank you.
- 12-25-2015, 08:28 PM #2
Re: Reported phone
1. We do not know who the owner is.
2. If it has a SIM card, the carrier's name and/or logo should be on it.
3. You probably bought a stolen iPhone since the IMEI was reported.
4. The carrier is not going to provide you with the owner's information for security reasons.
5. Turn the phone over to police as a possible stolen item and make plans to buy a phone from a reputable seller in your area.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2015, 09:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2015, 04:31 AM