Minimal "Clean" Home Screen layout (blank)
How I can do Get a blank Minimal order- App-Free Blank Home Screen on my phone?
[I saw in the threads here ("Share your iPhone Homescreen!")
- 12-25-2015, 08:15 PM #2
Re: Minimal "Clean" Home Screen layout (blank)
Just drag each app icon over a screen page. Press on an app until they wiggle. Then put your finger on top of one and drag it over to the next screen. Do them all that way until you have a blank screen. Be careful not to tap on the X. That will delete the app.
- 12-26-2015, 07:30 AM #3
- 12-26-2015, 08:17 AM #4
- 12-26-2015, 10:59 AM #5
- By aBlackSquirre1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2015, 11:37 AM
- By cameforthepizza in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2015, 01:15 AM
- By mach1man in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2015, 04:45 PM
- By BambiLynn in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2015, 08:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2015, 07:14 AM