Does the apple music player offer an equalizer or crossfader?

I

iMore Question

Is there any type of of tone, base or sound adjustments when using the "apple music" system now that we understand most of the oyher music player apps are incompatible with the rms rental tracks on-line or not, available from my "apple music" .
In other words thehigh quality sound player apps only show the inventory of "my music" as "grayed out" lists of tracks that can only be played in "low fidelity", without the benefit of cross-over, reverb or much of anything that is of course unless you prefer to biuy all these tracks to keep... Otherwise for us music loving music renters we are stuck with the plain-lame apple player, that is slightly more advanced in sound quality to the original scratchy rca mono 45 rpm records & players & those nostalgic fading signals of the original night-time am radio rock stations that we used to love but have since died & reside in rock heaven!!
Sorry to be so spoiled & cheap

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Unfortunately your choices are limited in the Music app, but there is an EQ setting in Settings > Music
b31999e3dd2f7aaa7b6c0119b936b58d.jpg

0b2657fadb1d38214165fab341bfe649.jpg

You'll just have to tinker with the different preset options and hopefully find one that suits your tastes!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox