Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By robertk328
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default What's wrong with my CDMA iPhone 4?

I replaced my iPhone 4's (CDMA) flex cable to fix the power button and now I can barely hear anything from the speaker and the power button is able to be pushed down but not working. I followed the instruction explicitly and precisely. I am not able to push down my power button but can no longer hear people while in calls and the phone's power button ability still does not work. I am able to use everything else with the phone, every feature; call, people can hear me, camera, text, wifi, etc.

Default Re: What's wrong with my CDMA iPhone 4?

Hi there,

Sorry you're having problems with your phone. If I understand you correctly, you replaced an internal component in your phone and now something's not working right?

First I would start with the process of checking all connections inside the phone. It's possible something isn't seated inside there, which could be the cause of your issues.

Second, is it possible the cable you replaced is faulty? Would you be able to try another one?

Good luck!
    Just_Me_D likes this.