I want to upgrade my icloud storage but I can't get into my icloud storage.
I have been getting a message for a while now that states my icloud storage is running low but every time I try to upgrade it I am told there is an error and to try again later. Now I am not able to send emails etc.
When I open my icloud window but it freezes when I click on the storage button
Can you please tell me how I can update my storage without going through the normal way that is:
On your Windows computer
Open iCloud for Windows, then click Storage.
Click Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
Select the amount of storage you want, then follow the instructions that appear.
- 12-22-2015, 12:09 AM #2
Re: I want to upgrade my icloud storage but I can't get into my icloud storage.
Welcome to iMore! What device are you talking about? Have you tried to reduce the size of your back ups? There's a lot you can do to increase your available storage.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2015, 02:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2015, 11:30 AM
- By kjyc in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2015, 08:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2015, 12:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2015, 10:00 PM