Whenever I swipe left, all I see is the "Archive" button.

Even though in the Gmail App Settings, it's set to "Move Discarded Messages Into: Deleted Mailbox"

Any help is well appreciated.

Running iOS 9.2 on my iPhone 6s
    12-21-2015 10:20 PM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

Thanks for your response Ledsteplin

It's already checked to move discarded messages into deleted mailbox. Even after going back into account settings and selecting Done to ensure all changes are saved, I still have the same issue.
    If you have it checked for deleted mailbox, it should show "trash" when you swipe left. Mine does.
    Try deleting the account in Settings. Then add it back in. If it is still that way afterwards, you might go to that email account on your computer and see what's going on there.
    Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendar > Gmail > Account > Advanced > check "deleted mailbox"
    12-22-2015 12:16 AM

It's already checked to move discarded messages into deleted mailbox. Even after going back into account settings and selecting Done to ensure all changes are saved, I still have the same issue.
    12-22-2015 06:11 AM

If you have it checked for deleted mailbox, it should show "trash" when you swipe left. Mine does.
    Try deleting the account in Settings. Then add it back in. If it is still that way afterwards, you might go to that email account on your computer and see what's going on there.
    12-22-2015 08:09 AM