How to get past black screen on Photos?
I have a mid-version I5 phone. Received a message yesterday (in the middle of a move) that I was to run out of space so tried to upload photos last night and now I have a black screen on Photos. It is the videos that I need to get to.
- 12-21-2015, 01:21 PM #2
- 2,392 Posts
Re: How to get past black screen on Photos?
Sounds like you have a low storage space issue. Uploading photos doesn't automatically delete them from your device. Try rebooting your device and then free up some space by emptying your recently deleted photos folder and old emails as well as unused apps
- By MJ502 in forum SiriReplies: 17Last Post: 12-23-2015, 09:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2015, 03:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2015, 01:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2015, 11:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2015, 08:51 AM