My ipohne 5s freeze after sliding down the notification center
Nothing works accept force restart but same problem after restart.What should i do?Please help...
- 12-25-2015, 04:36 AM #2
Re: My ipohne 5s freeze after sliding down the notification center
It seems like a software problem, and a critical one at that. Most of these problems can be solved by resetting to factory settings as a new iPhone.
If it is critically failing as you suggest, I would back it up via iTunes, then restore it to factory settings (New iPhone) and then restore the backup on to that.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2016, 07:04 PM
- By endinox in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2015, 07:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2015, 09:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2015, 07:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2015, 03:47 AM