Voice Memos stop playing in background
Ever since the update to 9.2 whenever I listen to a memo sent by a friend and I try to go out to make notes from listening to their memo , it stops playing all together.
- 12-20-2015, 08:45 AM #2
- 12-20-2015, 08:53 AM #3
- 12-20-2015, 10:43 AM #4
- 12-20-2015, 10:48 AM #5
- 12-21-2015, 06:36 PM #6
Re: Voice Memos stop playing in background
1. Start the recording.
2. Lock the screen (without pressing anything else) - this way your recording continues to play.
3. Double press the home button. (the camera icon will appear on bottom right)
4. Open the camera.
5. Press the home button - and now you can do anything while the memo continues playing.
- By naagodinho in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2016, 05:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2015, 12:22 AM
- By RandmTask in forum iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2015, 08:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2015, 08:03 PM
I moved to Thailand, tried to use my iPhone but can not use a sim card in Thailand. How can I get it working?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2015, 08:28 PM