Why can't I open the Twitter app on my Dell laptop?
I have the Twitter app downloaded to my laptop and pinned to my start menu. Now for some unknown reason it will not open. I can open it in the browser.
- 01-03-2016, 08:43 AM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: Why can't I open the Twitter app on my Dell laptop?
Hi and welcome to iMore, we are an Apple fan site but a great many of us use Windows computers too.
You're probably running Windows on your Dell laptop. Can you open the app in another way (ie not by clicking on the link on your Start menu) and I don't mean in a browser, I mean the app itself?
Go to the folder where the app is stored, right click the app and choose 'Send To', this should open a second drop down near your mouse pointer. Choose 'Desktop (Create Shortcut)'. this will create a desktop shortcut (obviously). Go to your desktop and right click that shortcut and choose 'Pin to Start Menu' and it should create a shortcut in the Start Menu.
- By craftEcowgirl in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 06-14-2016, 04:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2015, 09:44 AM
- By Plzhelp in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2015, 05:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2015, 03:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2015, 03:12 PM