- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Why am I getting faint background audio during video playback?
This is a new phenomenon. While watching a YouTube instruction video on the Amazon site, I get a second channel of audio behind the main video. It sounds like the same video has started again about 15 seconds behind the first. I don't remember changing any system Sound preferences. This has happened watching a video with Quicktime, watching video through Safari, and watching video with iTunes. I'm using a 2011 MacBook Pro with latest versions of Yosemite, Safari and iTunes.
Does anyone know what's happening? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
- 12-17-2015, 02:12 PM #2
- 38,469 Posts
Re: Why am I getting faint background audio during video playback?
- By tamarawilson112 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2016, 08:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2015, 06:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2015, 04:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2015, 09:48 PM