Why are there pop up ads on this site now?
When coming to this site I am now getting bombed by pop up ads. Are there not enough saturated through out the site that pop ups aren't also necessary?
- 12-15-2015, 11:25 AM #2
- 38,462 Posts
Re: Why are there pop up ads on this site now?
iMore, like numerous other websites, regardless of contents, want to generate revenue. Advertising is one of the primary sources for iMore. Anyway, with the new design, there should be fewer ads to deal with. If you're bombarded with ads, please let us know. Thanks.
- By Jerry5k in forum MacBook AirReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2015, 06:41 PM
- By gc5011 in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2015, 06:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2015, 04:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2015, 04:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2015, 02:22 AM