Is the rose gold iPhone girly ?
Im 13 and want a rose gold iPhone but people are calling me homosexual for it even though I'm not, But I think I should get it because it appeals to me.
- 12-15-2015, 06:37 AM #2
- 12-15-2015, 04:08 PM #3
- 12-15-2015, 04:51 PM #4
- 38,522 Posts
Is the rose gold iPhone gay?
I'm going to answer the question a bit differently because I'm, well, old school. Having said that, an iPhone can't be gay. It's a friggin' smartphone. Now regarding the rose gold color, I'm one of the people who sees it as being a girlish color. It's a pretty color, but I don't see it as a color that I would want on "my" iPhone, but that Just Me, D. I couldn't care less who has the phone in that color and I don't view any guy who has a rose gold iPhone as less manly, but I'm not a kid surrounded by a bunch of immature teens. With that in mind, if you opt to get a rose gold colored iPhone, be confident with it, and when they see pretty girls coming up to you telling you how gorgeous your iPhone is, those teasing you will want one, too.......Good luck with your decision.
- 12-15-2015, 06:47 PM #5
- 593 Posts
Re: Is the rose gold iPhone gay?
Welcome to iMore!!!
I'll give you the female perspective... I'm also a mother of 3 boys. Go for the rose gold if thats what you like! It's a color not a proclamation of sexual preference. And like JustMe said... be confident in your decision! My 2 oldest want the Rose Gold JUST to draw attention from the girls.... lol so yeah he's totally on point with that. Good luck and don't let anyone persuade you from your choice.
- By amitkov in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2015, 11:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2015, 06:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2015, 04:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2015, 04:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2015, 02:22 AM