Why did the App Store, iTunes, and iMessage icons disappear from my iPad?
While using the iPad last night, out of the blue, these apps disappeared. I've tried all the tricks mentioned online to reset the home screen, and nothing gets these apps back. Also, many of the other purchased apps have gone away too. This is an older iPad with IOS 7.
- Best AnswerDec 13 2015 | 12:54 pm EST
Welcome to iMore! Did you check in folders? That's where missing apps usually hide. Try using Spotlight Search to find them.
- 12-13-2015, 12:54 PM #2
- 12-13-2015, 12:57 PM #3
- 12-14-2015, 01:49 AM #4
- 12-14-2015, 05:05 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2016, 09:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2015, 12:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2015, 10:40 AM
- By James Trent in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2015, 10:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBookReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2015, 10:04 AM