Why can't I stream Netflix on my LG TV using AppleTV?
I was able to stream Netflix using Apple TV for several weeks, but now when I attempt to stream a TV show or a movie from Netflix the big TV screen goes dark. I can still stream the same show to my iPad and it shows fine on the iPad. I can stream TV shows from other sources (for example, NBC) okay. So, Netflix works fine when I am watching on the iPad, I can mirror other programs from the iPad to the big TV, but I cannot mirror Netflix programs to the big TV.
- 12-13-2015, 04:07 AM #2
- 06-21-2016, 07:47 AM #3
- 06-21-2016, 08:14 AM #4Q&A Jedi
- 3,348 Posts
Re: Why can't I stream Netflix on my LG TV using AppleTV?
Based on my research it IS Netflix, you must use native apps. It's some sort of copyright thing/digital rights. Use the Netflix app directly on the Apple TV don't mirror, OR use the built in LG Netflix app IF your model has apps.
- By ctt1wbw in forum Apple WatchReplies: 16Last Post: 01-02-2016, 11:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2015, 04:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2015, 04:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2015, 04:51 PM