Why does restoring from backup on iPhone 6 take 12 hours?
I trying to restore from a backup done just last night on my new iPhone 6. The backup was off my iPhone 6plus and done on my laptop. I didn't have the storage space in iCloud to do iCloud backup. It's taking 12 hours! I stopped it. Why is it doing this and how can I get my information back on my new phone? The iPhone 6 Plus iOS was not updated to the new iOS, but this one is, could that pose a major issue?
- 12-12-2015, 06:14 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2015, 08:12 AM
- By prettylady34 in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2015, 06:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2015, 09:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2015, 08:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2015, 04:56 AM