My iPhone6 does not have a Siri button under settings, general. How do I get the button to appear?
My phone doesn't allow dictation. I found out that Siri has to be on first, then I found no Siri bottom to turn on
- 12-11-2015, 05:52 PM #2
- 4,110 Posts
Re: My iPhone6 does not have a Siri button under settings, general. How do I get the button to appea
My first suggestion would be to restart your phone. You should find it at Settings>General>Siri. Is your phone jailbroke, are you up to date with the IOS at 9.2? My other suggestion would be to restore your phone. Other than that, I can not think of any reason why you would not have Siri in your settings.
- 12-11-2015, 05:53 PM #3
- 12-11-2015, 07:27 PM #4
- 12-12-2015, 05:29 PM #5
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2015, 11:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2015, 06:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2015, 05:30 PM
- By razza1987 in forum iOS 9Replies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2015, 05:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2015, 04:45 PM