Why won't My iPhone appear as a device on my itunes?
I have the latest version of itunes installed on my computer and as far as I am aware the chord connection is stable- my phone is currently charging. What is the problem??
- 12-10-2015, 10:57 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 192 Posts
Re: Why won't My iPhone appear as a device on my itunes?
Assuming you have a Windows computer, first make sure you can see the Desktop and no other app windows are open. Then make sure your phone is unlocked and connect it to your computer. You should hear a sound as the USB connection is made to your computer.
Most likely you will see a dialog box asking if you want to trust this computer. Click on yes.
You can also verify that your phone is connected to your computer by choosing Computer from the Start Menu. You should see see it listed at the bottom, after your hard disk, etc.
Then try opening iTunes and it should be recognized.
- By craftEcowgirl in forum iPad mini 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2016, 08:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2016, 03:21 PM
- By cocon140 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 10Last Post: 12-11-2015, 02:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2015, 11:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2015, 09:55 PM