How to clear error 53?
im using i6 ,in an accidend i lost my home button and i replaced it with duplicate one,when i updated error 53 appered now my i6 is dead condition and still i have warrenty.whats the solution for error 53
- 12-23-2015, 10:03 PM #2iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Re: How to clear error 53?
I don't think u can fix it. Once u replace the home button and update the phone, u will get that error. That's because ur phone fails to identify the original touch ID comes with the phone.
How did u replace the home button? If u replaced it from the shop u bought the phone, then take it there and tell them ur phone isn't working.
I have the same situation with my iphone 6 and it's been dead for 3 months now without any solutions
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2015, 10:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2015, 07:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2015, 02:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2015, 12:16 AM
Can I delete my local iTunes library after I transfer it to a new computer and turn on home sharing?By romeytang in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2015, 10:14 PM