I'm considering going back to AT&T even though coverage is poor. Does anyone have advice?.

I

iMore Question

My roommate convinced me to switch to Sprint and then (due to fees) left for T-Mobile. Now, I'm being charged almost $1000 for fees not agreed to and the bill I agreed to was $250 for unlimited data on three phones, 1 gig of data on three tablets, a hot spot data plan, and a projector. The business plan with Sprint sounded excellent. I'm regretting my decision.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
My roommate convinced me to switch to Sprint and then (due to fees) left for T-Mobile. Now, I'm being charged almost $1000 for fees not agreed to and the bill I agreed to was $250 for unlimited data on three phones, 1 gig of data on three tablets, a hot spot data plan, and a projector. The business plan with Sprint sounded excellent. I'm regretting my decision.

Sounds like virtually the same issue I had with that same provider 15-years ago. I suggest you call them & make them send you an itemized bill breaking down every penny they say you owe them.

BarryPen

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
1 gig of data on 3 tablets? Are you hotspotting though the tablets?

I imagine your problem is related to going over your data limit, somehow.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW