Why is my data not working?
I cut my basic phone's SIM card into a nano SIM card that currently works in a Verizon iPhone 5c. The only thing that doesn't work is my data. I can't figure out why. Verizon phones are factory unlocked, and it should work with my AT&T network. Any suggestions other than going to an AT&T store?
- 12-04-2015, 07:02 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 297 Posts
Re: Why is my data not working?
that's false. Verizon's phones are not factory unlocked. (some maybe)...AT&T and Verizon work off of different bands. GSM and CDMA. AT&T is GSM while Verizon is CDMA. Your data isn't working because of this. Your normal text messaging and calling can still work with these deferent bands, however.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2015, 05:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2015, 04:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2015, 01:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2015, 09:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2015, 09:36 AM