mrs tanya bolley
I have an iphone5s I turned it off and it wont come back on at all
Last edited by pr1nce; 11-28-2015 at 09:42 AM.
- 11-28-2015, 06:28 AM #2
Re: mrs tanya bolley
Welcome to iMore!
Sorry about your iPhone problem. A few things to try:
1. Plug it in to a charger. Does anything happen on the screen after a minute or so?
2. Hold the round home button and the power button down for about 10 seconds. Does the Apple logo come up?
Beyond those two things it may be best to take it to an Apple Store to have it evaluated.
- By SeanHRCC in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 25Last Post: 08-19-2016, 01:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2015, 07:12 AM
- By naksuasd in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-09-2015, 03:59 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2015, 11:22 AM
- By annie_c in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2015, 03:21 AM