Why isn't my snapchat re downloading?? Help

I

iMore Question

So the other week my youngest cousin accidentally deleted my snqpchat app on my iPhone 5, I went to download it and clicked on the cloud button but it kept glitching back to the cloud button about a second later, and btw it isn't my storage , I downloaded bigger apps after with no problem. Please helppp

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
re:

Welcome to iMore! Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo. Once the process is complete try installing Snapchat again.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
re:

Is your wifi signal strong? Try going to Settings -> General > Usage > Manage storage > scroll down and see if Snapchat is there. If so, tap and delete it. Then go back to the App Store and download again.
If not there, try rebooting your wifi modem/Router. Then try again.

Larza951

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
re:

I deleted snapchat earlier today and whenever I go to reinstall the app, the re-download cloud symbol button appears again like it won't work. Is there any way I can fix this? I've updated my phone, I've deleted all other apps, I've cleared all open apps, I've logged out of my App Store and back in, and I've turned my phone on and off several times.

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
re:

I deleted snapchat earlier today and whenever I go to reinstall the app, the re-download cloud symbol button appears again like it won't work. Is there any way I can fix this? I've updated my phone, I've deleted all other apps, I've cleared all open apps, I've logged out of my App Store and back in, and I've turned my phone on and off several times.

Welcome to iMore! You're not the only one having issues downloading or updating Snapchat through the App Store right now. Give it some time; I'm sure the problem will work itself out.

mad person2

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
re:

Welcome to iMore! You're not the only one having issues downloading or updating Snapchat through the App Store right now. Give it some time; I'm sure the problem will work itself out.
ive tried forrrr 5 hours now. is it the new update on snapchat or is snapchat it swlf not working for users? this is very frustrating because ove tried everything already. please answer

Rob Phillips

Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
re:

ive tried forrrr 5 hours now. is it the new update on snapchat or is snapchat it swlf not working for users? this is very frustrating because ove tried everything already. please answer

I don't know. I just know that lots of users are reporting the issue. Try again tomorrow.