Why isn't my snapchat re downloading?? Help

Sheldon Steward

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I reseted mii iPhone 6s Plus so 3 times buhh it still won't let me re download it.?😏

Go to safari and type Snapchat in the http: search Bar/Area. It then will take you to snapchat, or click Top Hits (Download Snapchat) and Click Download...it takes you back to App Store but this time it actually Downloads 🙌🏾

clamourt_898

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same exact problem because I have trouble opening two video snap chats so I deleted the app and try to redownload the app but the cloud was just circling so I restart phone and when I went back to the Apple Store it wasn't giving me an option to download it again it was just saying open as if I still have the app but I don't and I've restarted my phone multiple times , log out of maybe Apple ID and icnlof and it's still not working

Madeline Lassalle

Oct 22, 2016
Visit site
mine has been like this for months now where I can't redownload it and it's really annoying cuz people ask me for my snapchat but I have to explain why I can't have snapchat. same with instagram

Paul Brian

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
My snapchat kept trying to re update after the latest version was already installed. I was very frustrated with the problem. I tried restarting my IPhone 5, updating my phone, logging in and out of Snapchat, and I later deleted the app not expecting to have a problem re downloading it. Now when I enter the AppStore to try to re download the app the re download cloud keeps coming back up almost immediately after. I've tried for about a week now and nothing has changed. I'm very angry with this situation, any help or advice!?

Foamy 1

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
If you are really desperate >General>Reset and erase all content and settings it will clear your phone but it will work

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Y'all mine is not working now, and it's been 5 days and I litterly have tried everything. Any advice on how y'all fixed it?

Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down (or volume down button on iPhone 7/7+) simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo. Then attempt your download again.

diamond scott15

Dec 10, 2016
Visit site
Ok so I reset my phone many times and tried to delete it off my manager storages and it keeps poping back up on my phone and it says open in the App Store instead of download why won't it let me redownload and why won't it delete off my manage storage

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
I deleted snapchat and it supposed to have the little cloud symbol but mine still says open but snapchat is not downloaded and every time i search snapchat on the app store it says open and i cant download it please help me i need snapchat.

emiwilli21

Jan 26, 2017
Visit site
I've done everything listed, and have been trying to re-download snapchat 7 different days within 2 weeks... time doesn't seem to be helping. :straight-face:

tanya gayvoronskaya

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
So i have an ipod touch 5th generation and i had snapchat on it. I uninstalled it which is something i regret doing, and now when i try to install it, it says "this app requires ios 10 update your device to download this application" i went on my settings to see if any updates are available and it says up to date 9.3.5 and also i forgot my security question answer, does anyone know how i can view the ones i answered from the start, cuz of that i cant reset my ipod cuz it says its been my apple id has been locked and i need to unlock it but i cant cuz of the security questions. i contacted apple support and they said it would unlock in 8 hours and its been 13 hours now and it still does the same. Anyone knows how to solve this? i will be so thankful if you help. thank you!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner